Technologist © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Job ID: 2014 - 107BD Position Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Vienna, VA
Technologist is a fast growing professional services provider to the Federal Government. We are looking for talented and motivated professionals interested in an opportunity to positively influence our clients and further grow your personal capabilities and experiences.
Technologist has an opening for an experienced Business Development Executive to support the identification and pursuit of strategic business opportunities. The candidate will work collaboratively with line management, capture and proposal managers, and program management, as well as technical subject matter experts, contracts, procurement, and pricing personnel. This work will include the expansion of the existing account and sub-accounts, qualifying opportunities and the development of business cases to quantify problem and solution values, pricing assistance, development of marketing strategies and long-range business plans, and presentation of technical capabilities and solutions during marketing events and customer meetings. Responsibilities include the following:
• Prepare, maintain, and execute account plans and ensure those plans reflect the priorities established in the
• Help identify skills and capabilities necessary to support new business
• Develop a pipeline of opportunities and achieve annual new business targets
• Maintain an in-depth understanding of the account and competitive environment through regular customer-facing
meetings and engagements
• Ensure a coordinated and integrated business development and service delivery model
• Minimum of 15 years of experience in the Federal market
• Firm understanding of the Federal Government procurement lifecycle and contract vehicles
• Ability to effectively engage government officials and staff, and build solid relationships with key individuals to
identify and mature new business opportunities
• Must have strong leadership skills including an ability to lead an internal team
• Ability to understand customer needs and objectives from programmatic, financial, organizational, and technical
perspectives, and develop solutions through collaboration with internal staff and teams that resonate with leadership
• Strong oral and written communication skills, presentation skills, interpersonal skills, and relationship-building skills
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the Job ID and Position Title in your email.