Job ID: 2014 - 141IT Position Title: Project Manager
Location: Vienna, VA
Technologist is a fast growing professional services provider to the Federal Government. We are looking for talented and motivated professionals interested in an opportunity to positively influence our clients and further grow your personal capabilities and experiences.
Technologist is looking for an experienced Project Manager that will be responsible for the overall direction and management of a project. Candidate will supervise, lead, and direct technical teams and project activities. Responsible for assigning tasks, establishing and maintaining task/project schedules, and maintaining relationships between appropriate project personnel and the client to ensure effective coordination of all project efforts. Demonstrated leadership skills in planning, organizing, leading, and controlling the activities of a project. Ability to access, interpret, and apply Government and industry standards, specifications, and handbooks. Prepares and adheres to project cost, schedule and staffing plans, proposals, briefings, and manages clients and subcontractors as required.
• Minimum of 5 years of related experience
• Ability to interact with client personnel and senior leadership
• Must have strong leadership skills including an ability to lead a project team
• Ability to make sound decisions in a dynamic, fast-paced, changing environment
• Bachelor's Degree
• PMP Desired
• Strong oral and written communication skills, presentation skills, interpersonal skills, and relationship-building skills
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the Job ID and Position Title in your email.
Technologist © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.